- Land Acquisition process started in 2010 and details are as under:-
- Total Land to be acquired = 37,419 Acres
- Private Land being purchased = 18,357 Acres
- Govt. Land to be transferred (free of cost) = 19,062 Acres
- Private Land Acquired = 8,098 Acres
GBA 7,936 Acres
KPK 162 Acres
- Govt. Land transferred to DBDP (free of cost) = 17,214 Acres
- Funds to the tune of Rs. 31,063.000 million have been released for payment of Compensation to affectees in Gilgit-Baltistan against the ADP allocations. Acquisition of remaining private land is actively under consideration of GBA.
- Rs.325.000 million has been released to D.C. Kohistan for land acquisition of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa area for Contractor’s Camp.
- One Window Compensation Cell has been established by Deputy Commissioner, Diamer.
PROJECT COLONY AT THOR VALLEY
Project Colony and offices in Thor Valley, Chilas, Distt. Diamer are being constructed through 17 contract packages. 16 contracts have been awarded. Work at site is in progress.