WAPDA is the sole federal organization working for development of water resources in the country. Recently, the Federal Minister for Water and Power has given it the responsibility of raising awareness about water conservation. As part of World Water Day celebrations, WAPDA is organizing countrywide essay writing and poster making competitions on the theme of water conservation.
In addition to cash prizes, the 40 students of the school winning the competitions will be eligible for a trip to Mangla or Tarbela Dam.
Theme for competition Water Conservation
- Essay writing and poster making competition is open to all students of both public and private sector schools and educational institutions.
- Students can compete in the following categories:
- Primary –Middle School Level(10-14 years, Classes V—IX)
- Secondary School Level (15—18 Years, Classes X, O & A Level , FA- FSC)
- College and University Level (18-21 Years, BA, BSC)
- Students can write the essays on topic either in English or Urdu.
- The essays and posters should be original and unpublished.
- The maximum length for essay is 1000 words.
- The essay should preferably be typed. It can be legibly hand written also
- Sheet size for poster: 22 x 28 paper or canvas with open choice for poster colours,water colours, pastel & oil paints.
Back to News & Views